Work has been beyond nuts this week, so blogging has been on the back burner big time. However, I can always spare a few minutes to share what I'm loving . . .
1. Breakfast wraps. I've eaten one of these every day this week. Flatout Light Flatbread + 1 Tbsp crunchy peanut butter + 1/2 of a banana, sliced + 3 strawberries, sliced = a delicious and filling breakfast.
2. Warmer temps. We're having unseasonably warm weather this week, so Hadley and I took advantage last night and went for a 2-mile walk when I got home from work. It was her first time in her stroller sans car seat and she LOVED her view facing forward. I'm hoping to get another walk in after work tonight.
3. Very Jane. If you aren't on this email list, please sign up! They have the cutest things at great prices!
4. Cute blouses. A girl at work had on the most adorable blouse a couple of weeks ago and I raced out to Target to scoop one up for myself. Since then, I've gotten it in two more colors. They are easy to throw on while still looking put together (and manage to flatter my not-quite-back-to-where-it should-be post-baby figure).
5. Sean and Hadley. Seriously, I want to pinch myself every morning when I wake up. We got off to a rocky start with this whole parenthood thing, but we've hit our groove and I'm loving every second with my little family. Sean couldn't be more helpful and Hadley is an angel baby.
I'm Hillary -- a new mom trying to figure this whole parenting thing out. My husband and I have two dogs, a Boston terrier named Bruno and a Yorkie, Maddy, who truly runs this show. Thanks for stopping by!