It's Wednesday, and this week I'm loving:
1. That we survived the wedding weekend. My sister Hope was a beautiful bride and we all had a blast! She and her new husband leave for their honeymoon today and I hope they have an amazing time!
2. Great deals. Kids are expensive, so I was super-pumped when I found this blog dedicated to saving money on baby items. Last night, I ran to Target and got two toys for Hadley's Easter basket for super cheap (links to printable coupons below if you're interested).
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Puppy $15.19
Final Price = $5.19
Fisher-Price Giggle Gang $12.99
Final Price = $6.99
3. Gymboree clothes. Oh my goodness, do they have the cutest things! My niece Adelaide has a bee-themed birthday party in a few weeks and I got the sweetest outfit for Hadley.
4. A fun date night. We have a sitter lined up and a double date planned with these guys this weekend, and I can't wait!
5. This candy. Have you tried these? If not, you should, because they are delicious!
What are you loving this week?