I'm linking up to share some fun things on this fabulous Friday:
1. My new favorite pajamas. These are so soft and I love that they are two pieces so I can wear the pants with a tank top in the summer and then throw on the long-sleeved top in the fall/winter when the cooler weather comes along.
2. We survived our first real sickness with Hadley. She's had a runny nose, fever and cough since this weekend and even coughed so hard she threw up all over herself and her crib Sunday night. We spent the entire night up with her on the phone with the pediatrician and debating a 3am trip to the ER (ah, the joys of first-time parenthood). I'm happy to report that Hadley is finally feeling better and Sean and I should be recovered sometime around her 18th birthday.
3. First birthday planning. I'm trying not to go too overboard but it's tough! Here's a sneak peek of one of the crafts I've put together for her pumpkin patch-themed shindig.
4. Cooper Young Festival. Tomorrow is one of my favorite Memphis events of the year. There's lots of fun crafts, shopping and people watching. I'm going with this lady and we're taking all three girls. Wish us luck!
5. Stride Rite on Zulily. Hadley's on the verge of walking so I knew I needed to invest in some good shoes for her and I was able to score two pair of shoes for dirt cheap this week. Love when that happens!