Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday Five and a Winner!

{one} Texture spray. I know this says it's for waves, but I use it on wet hair before I blow-dry and curl with a curling iron and it gives my hair great texture and hold. Plus it smells amazing (like all of the other VS hair line).


{two} Greek yogurt with caramelized almonds. Slice up some strawberries to stir in and this has been my favorite breakfast this week. You should try it.


{three} Liner sealer. I bought this e.l.f. Eye Primer & Liner Sealer for the primer to keep my eyeshadow from creasing. While I can't say that I'm a huge fan of the primer, I do love the sealer. After I line my top lid, I dip the liner brush in a little eye shadow and go over the line. It lasts FOR-EV-ER. And for $3? Fuggedaboutit! 


{four} Time to go home. This week has been insane and I'm about to walk out the door. I will be enjoying a large glass of wine . . . or four.


{five} We have a winner! Thanks to everyone who entered. Random.org chose . . .



Yay, Erin! I'll get you your prizes. Happy Friday everyone.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Friday to you too! Enjoy a few glasses of wine and a well-deserved weekend!

Jess said...

Happy Friday! I need to use that ELF product ASAP! My liner or eyeshadow is always a wreck by the end of the day.

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

I'm so happy to hear about the ELF product. Love that line!

Anna Nguyen said...

I think I might have to try the hair texture! My hair has looked a little droopy lately!

erin said...

Yay!! I never win anything! So fun!!