Monday, February 10, 2014

Toddler Valentines


I partnered with Tiny Prints to make these easy (and healthy!) valentines for Hadley's class. All you'll need is:


I threw a couple of clementines into each cellophane bag, tied them closed with twine and used a hole punch to attach the valentine cards. 


Hadley's personalized valentines are from Tiny Prints and I love how they turned out. So precious! (And if you use the code VALFEB20, you'll receive 20% off your Valentine's Day order through tomorrow.)

For her younger classmates and friends -- who aren't eating citrus fruits just yet -- I attached the cards to pouches of orange yogurt. 


And you can't forget the grandparents! We used orange paint (to go with the "orange you glad" theme) to make heart-shaped footprints on card stock. Then I used a red Sharpie to decorate. I know they'll love getting these in the mail this week!


I also got to break in my new custom self-inking address stamp from Tiny Prints. The font and layout are so unique and the stamp quality is great so I know this is going to get a lot of use this year!


Are you ready for Valentine's Day? Are you planning any special crafts with your little one?

5 comments:

the girl in the red shoes said...

Ahhhh I love it! So cute!

Life as the Mrs. said...

So cute!!!

P*P*P said...

So adorable!!! Love those little cards! :)

Emily said...

Such a cute little theme. :)

Sara said...

Awesome! I love all the different ways you used the same Valentine card. Great idea to have TP do them. They turned out great! Love!