Friday, March 7, 2014

I've been busy . . .

Working like crazy, and decompressing however I can at night . . .

No toddlers were harmed during the consumption of this Pinot Grigio

Catching up with old work friends . . .


Enjoying a snow day . . .



Laughing until I cried at my mom trying on a pair of high-tops . . .


And dreaming of vacations . . . Hadley and I are joining some of my family on a trip to Boston next month and we're going to Disney World in the fall to celebrate Sean's 40th/Hadley's 2nd birthdays.


So if anyone has any tips or resources for flying with a toddler for the first time -- or planning a trip to Disney World, I'm all ears . . . so say cheers! (What? I've also been watching way too much Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.)

Happy Friday! I don't know about you, but I couldn't take another day in this week.

*This post brought to you by my Aunt Lisa's constant text harassment . . . you know I love you, Lise!

5 comments:

Anna Nguyen said...

I dream about vacations too... Like all day!

Laura {happily ever} Parker said...

Oh Hadley will have so much fun at Disney!

Leslie said...

Looks like life is good! Yay for a trip to Disney!

erin said...

Where is the mention of our beach trip?!?

Kristen said...

I've been kind of the same lately...just minus the kiddo and trip to Disney. ;)